Thursday, February 10, 2011

Troy's Favorite meal

This is the recipe that troy begs me to make. I think its fine but not on my favorite list. Either way I found the ingredients (or at least what I think they are) at the store so he is getting it for dinner tonight. What is this cooking masterpiece you ask?

Tator Tot Hotdish (or casserole to you non-SD people).
1 lb browned hamburger
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of corn
Mix the above and put on the bottom of a 6x6 casserole dish.
Top with frozen tator tots. (or here I found what translate into "Balls of mashed potato pre-fried frozen")
Bake at 350 degree for 45 minutes.

Yep thats it! Good thing his favorite is so easy....makes it simple to spoil him!

2 comments:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

Men like the strangest things =)

Mary said...

Mmmmm, I think I tried that there casserole once in the Residence Inn. Good stuff right there.