Friday, November 24, 2006

Flying back to the states

Troy's work computer is having issues. First he can't connect to his jobs internet program so his email is shot. The secondly he can only get his computer to turn on 1/10 times. And when it does turn on he get the "blue screen of death" as we nicknamed it. Well due to this stupid computer we have to come home and leave our beautiful weather. We will be flying out today and most likely be in Chicago on Saturday late night.

Things to do when I get home. First and for most I need to get my hair highlighted. It's been awhile and I don't trust Thailand hairdressers to do that since they don't ever work with blonde hair-it would probably look green or orange when they were done. How ever I have learned something about myself. I still am a natural blonde! It's a little darker than what I have now but still blonde so that's good. Plus many other things,,, eating Mexican food is high on my list. And stocking up on crystal light individual packets, single ranch packets, jar of peanut butter, and as many Cheetos as I can get into our luggage!

No comments: