Monday, June 30, 2008

Siracha Tiger Zoo

Today I went with Lakshmi and Eldar (other roadies) to the Siracha Tiger Zoo (all photos link). I went to this two years ago with Troy, but it was fun so I decided to go again. I am glad I did. We saw the Elephant Show. Its your typical elephant show...elephants tight rope walking, playing basketball, dancing, playing with hula hoops, and giving massages to random people out in the audience. Hmmmm that girl looks familiar?!


Visited the "Scorpion Queen"......its a lady who lets tons of scorpions crawl on her. Yuck.After that we saw the Crocodile Show and the Tiger Show, nothing new on those. Your standard crocodiles deciding not to eat their trainers while they stick their head in their mouth. Tigers jumping through hoops/standing up/dancing for us.
As always my favorite part of this zoo is that you can play with the baby tigers. For a small fee of course! We got to play with some crocodiles and just happen to be there when some of them were getting "hatched". The staff would break them out of the eggs then cut their little umbilical cords, rinse them and put them in a pond. We got to watch this but we were not allowed to take photos of it.
And also this time when we got our pictures taken with the monkey I got a kiss from one of them....and he slipped me the tongue! (shhhh don't tell Troy I got kissed!). Love the big guy in the yellow--wearing a Guns N Roses shirt, good taste!

1 comment:

tuesdaystomorrow said...

OMG Angela how cool!! Thai looks like sooooooooooooooo much fun!! :)