Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween on WalkingStreet

Well Halloween wasn't quite the same here as it is back home. Back home I would decorate my entire house, buy candy and dog snacks for trick or treaters, wear a costume, have a change bowl for any UNICEF boxes, carve pumpkins, watch scary movies, and make pumpkin seed snacks/popcorn balls/carmel apples. Here we didn't get dressed up but we decided to go down to WalkingStreet and see what was going on. So we went to go-go bars and had a few drinks.
Some of the people dressed up-mainly tourists and a few of the locals. There were some interesting people...

The good old stand-by, I just but a headband...She was a statue doll that only moved when tipped!...Witches of WalkingStreet...I think he just likes to wear women's clothes...Most clothes I have seen the go-go girls wearing!...Not sure what he is suppose to be?

No comments: