Saturday, October 1, 2011

Great Cloth Diaper Change-Guinness book of World Records!

This one was in the making. On April 23rd, 2011 9AM PST London and I set a world record for the most cloth diapers changed at one time! Well us and 5,025 other people that is. The event was five countries and 127 locations around the world all trying to bring awareness of reusable cloth diapers. We went to the host site of All Things Diapers in Blaine, MN which is a great store and has everything a new mom needs. 2011 was just the first try though...looks like they are going to try to break it again in 2012. Good thing I just had a new baby so I will have one in diapers still. Want to join in? Check out Great Cloth Diaper Change FB Page here and their website here.
Besides talking about fluffy butt with a bunch of people I got one of my bucket list items crossed off, To be in the Guinness Book of World Records! And just a couple weeks ago I got my official certificate...

No comments: